The 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards were announced at Mayfair and all the celebrities came suitably attired in their stylish best.
Here are the top 5 best dressed:
1. I think it’s safe to say that Naomi Watts was best dressed at this years event. She looked absolutely flawless in her sexy backless, lace overlay Versace cutaway patterned dress.
2. Lily Collins arrived in this princess perfect, emerald green Alexander McQueen cocktail dress. I think Snow White would approve of her vampy eyeshadow and berry lips!
3. Former Coronation Street star Katherine Kelly donned a long-skirted 50′s frock, whipping her hair off her face to highlight that perfect bone structure. Love the lace and chiffon mix!
4. Eva Longoria wore an eye-popping, figure-hugging, bright orange Victoria Beckham number pairing it with nude shoes and clutch. Classy but sassy!
5. Jessica Alba’s Alexander McQueen dress with feminine ruffled lace straps is to die for. And that studded-embellished McQueen clutch is perfect for this look.